We can install any type of accessory on your AR-15 rifle. Rail systems, gas blocks, re-barreling, and even complete upper assembly is no problem for our experienced gunsmiths. We stock many of the accessories in our shop or we can even install it if you already have the parts. We are extremely careful when handling customer firearms, so trust in us with your pride and joy.
Our prices are very reasonable, but depend on the status of your rifle, and the accessory you would like installed. Contact us today to get a quote for your installation needs today!
- Barrel Straight Fluting ($125)
- For barrels that do not have a tapered contour we can offer standard, straight fluting on the barrel. Typically we do flutes in a set of 5 or 6 around the barrel, but this can be customized to the the preferences of the customer.
- Barrel Spiral Fluting ($150)
- Our spiral fluting service looks absolutely great on R700 heavy barrels and can be done without removing the action from the barrel. We typically do the fluting after any truing or blueprinting services. The flutes are done on our state-of-the-art 4-axis CNC mill and cleaned up and finished on our lathe. We recommend one of our Cerakote finishes after havin your barrel fluted.
- Barrel Dimpling ($125)
- Default Barrel dimpling service with a standard size and pattern. This is done wherever there is a flat surface capable of accepting the dimples.
- Pin/Weld Muzzle Brake ($45)
- Permanently attach your choice of muzzle brake to the barrel to bring the overall length up to 16 inches or for AWB compliance. This price is the pinning and welding service only and does not include the price of threading or the muzzle device. Weld is a high quality TIG weld at the 6 o'clock position and done so precise so as to not affect the metallurgy of the barrel. The weld is cleaned up and reblued to a nearly invisible appearance.
- Bayonet Lug Removal ($25)
- Removal of bayonet lug from standard F-market front sight bases. The entire bayonet attachment point is removed and cleaned. It is re-blued at the customer's request.
- Pin Adjustable Stock ($20)
- Pinning of any telescoping, 6-position, stock. We can pin standard M4, Tapco, Magpul, VLTOR, and more. It can be pinned at a location of the customer's choice.
- Front Sight Base (FSB) Install ($95)
- Install customer-supplied Front Sight Base, and pin in place with proper taper pins.
- Standard Barrel Threading ($75)
- This service covers the turning, threading and re-crowining for any barrel not attached to an upper receiver, trunnion or action. Barrels with Front Site Bases already installed are covered under this service. Threads will be concentric to the bore and will maintain a class 3B fit. This service also includes cutting the barrel and shortening to a length of your choice.
- Barreled Action Threading ($125)
- This service covers the turning, threading and re-crowning for any barreled action or barrel attached to an upper receiver. There is an additional fee for any dissassembly/reassembly above and beyond standard necessity. The threads will be concentric to the bore and will maintain a class 3B fit.
- Barrel Crowning ($40)
- Service includes an 11° precision-machined crown on any individual barrel. The crown will be concentric to the bore of the barrel, polished, and deburred. This service also includes cutting the barrel and shortening to a length of your choice.
- R700 Bolt Handle Threading ($60)
- Thread bolt handle on standard R700 bolt to 5/16-24 to accept one of our custom oversize bolt knobs or any other manufacturer's bolt knobs
- R700 Bolt Handle Skeltonizing ($40)
- Skeltonize R700 bolt handle for reduction in weight as well as improve the appearance of the bolt handle.
- R700 Receiver Blueprinting (TBD)
- We recut the receiver threads concentric to the bore of the barrel, square the receiver face and lug abutments, as well as square the bolt face / lugs all to the center line on the bolt raceway.
- R700 #8-40 Scope Mounting Upgrade ($50)
- Open up the factory scope mounting holes to #8-40, which is recommended for heavy recoiling rifles or tactical applications for a stronger, more rigid, mounting.
- General labor ($60/Hr)
- Machine Time ($80/Hr)
- Full Clean & Inspect ($60 Starting)
- Check Headspace ($40)
- Drill & Tap ($15/Hole)
- Mount Optics & Bore Sight ($40, Does Not Include Drill/Tap)
- Bore Sight Optics ($15)
- Zero Rifle / Pattern Shotgun ($100, Ammo Extra Over .308)
- Appraisal of Firearm Value ($30)
- Sling Swivel Install ($40, Plus Cost of Swivels)
- Remove Stuck Case or Live Round ($60 Starting)
General Rifle Services
- Cut Barrel ($20)
- Crown Barrel, Includes Cutting Barrel ($60)
- Glass Bed Rifle ($100 Starting)
- Install Pillars When Bedding Rifle ($60)
- Trigger Work ($60/Hr)
- Install Muzzle Brake ($100)
- Thread Barrel ($75)
Remington 700 Services
- Adjust Old Style Remington Trigger ($40-$80)
- Adjust X Mark Pro Trigger ($40)
- Custom Barrel Install ($300)
- Square Bolt Face & Receiver, Lap Locking Lugs, Thread Barrel, Chamber, Crown Barrel
- Economy Barrel Install ($200)
- Install Short Chambered Barrels, Crowing including
- Extractor Cut Up Charge ($80, Winchester and Similar Actions)
- True Action & Lap Locking Lugs ($150)
If you're not comfortable with the complete disassembling of your AR-15 rifle, we offer a full cleaning service. With this service, we will completely disassemble your rifle, clean all the parts individually including the barrel, bolt, bolt carrier, gas tube, and more. Cleaning includes carbon scraping of the bolt and bolt carrier, reassembly, and proper lubrication. Although we are as thorough as possible, our turnaround times are fairly quick, and our pricing is very competitive.
In certain state locations, civilians are required to abide by a similar set of laws that follow the old national Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) of 1994. These mandate that a post-ban rifle not include a bayonet lug, flash hider, threaded barrel, or collapsible stock. However, you may purchase an upper or a rifle from an out of state vendor, where these modifications may not have been performed.