Hexmag AR15 10RD Polymer Magazine
Hexmag's have a unique hexagon surface pattern (patent pend) that provides the user an excellent texture to grip. The anti tilt follower was designed to help stop residue particles from entering back into the user’s rifle. The high-visibility orange follower allows for safer clearing of your rifle’s chamber. The tool free design requires no tools or bullet tips to disassemble and clean the inside. A heat treated 17-7 PH Stainless Steel spring, allows for long term magazine storage while fully loaded. Stainless Steel resists corrosion unlike music wire or silicon steel springs. Hexmag HX30’s Reinforced Polymer Construction is lighter than other leading AR-15 magazine.
The magazine features the SENTRY patented Tool-Less Design for fast and easy floorplate removal allowing field cleaning and HexID® color customization. Incorporating the industry’s most popular and functional accessories including Hexmag Grip Tape and SENTRY HexID Color Ammunition Identification System. Compliant in all 50 states, check out our interactive map for capacity restrictions and other state specific details.
*** NEW "SERIES 2" FEATURES ***
-A revised feed lip profile means greater rifle compatability with the following rifles: PWS, Armalite M-15 Competition, Stag, Anderson Manufacturing, Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Daniel Defense, and Mossberg
-Easier seating on a closed bolt and greater retaining power is made possible with a revised catch-pocket and lead in ramp.
-Easier loading, now made with stripper clip grooves
HexID Color Identification System – Why Guess- Ammo Identifier
We believe that marking your magazine should not be a home improvement project. Over the years we have marked our magazines using many different methods such as tape and paint. We found that colored electrical tape made our magazine marking standout when viewed from a distance. There was no need to check letters, numbers or other text, the colored tape worked just fine as an ammo identifier. Our HexID Color Identification System Is based on the principle that color is the simplest way to mark your magazines. So we incorporated color into our ammo identifier design.
Not only does our HexID color identification system eliminate the messy task of adding paint or tape, it can be changed in less than a minute. Finding a particular magazine in a mag pouch, gear bag or a storage cabinet has never been easier. Our colors may be bright but you can be assured you’re not hanging Christmas lights on your rifle. Blends in perfectly with your lifestyle either at the range or in the woods.
HexID is the perfect complement for three gun competitions, prepper storage, law enforcement officers and anyone who uses more than one brand of ammunition or multiple caliber rifles.
High visibility, easy to see colors in critical situations. Why risk your gun your life your reputation or family by loading the wrong ammunition. HexID “Safe Color Choices”, all it takes is one minute.
- A Superior Grip is achieved with our Patent Pending hexagon surface pattern.
- Our Anti Tilt Follower was designed to help stop residue particles from entering back into your rifle.
- Our High Visibility Orange Follower allows for safer clearing of your rifle’s chamber.
- Tool Free Design, no tools or bullet tips needed to disassemble and clean the inside of your AR-15 magazine.
- A Heat Treated 17-7 PH Stainless Steel Spring, allows for long term magazine storage while fully loaded. Stainless steel resists corrosion unlike music wire or silicon steel springs.
- Our HX30’s Reinforced Polymer Construction is lighter than other leading AR-15 magazine.
- 5.56 x 45 / .223 Remington, 300ACC Blackout approved. 458 SOCOM tested working by an independent manufacturer.
- National Tactical Officers Association tested and approved. NTOA
This magazine only accepts 10 rounds. Legal in CA, CN, HI, MA, MD, NY, Chicago, and Washington D.C